The Loook theme is a fresh take on a WordPress magazine. With the innovative ‘tile system’ it mainly focuses on photo-centric content, and therefore serves the current trend defined by Pinterest and Polyvore.
Besides the beautifuly polished and clean appearence, it also has a few very unique and exclusive features.
This theme can be used for any kind of blog, magazine or portfolio site. The theme options offer a wide range of customization possibilities, the style can go from a sophisticated portfolio, to a cheerful handycrafts blog.
- Unique tile system with many compositions to select from
- Extensive theme options, everything is styleable over the interface, easy to customize
- Unlimited color and background options
- Creates re-colored versions of icons and layout images automatically (no need to fire up Photoshop)
- Dynamic stylesheet generated from theme options
- Modular front page with categories and tile groups
- Many individual settings for every single post or static page
- Streched or boxed layout
- Navigation centered or at the top
- Smart picture resizing, define the direction of cropping for each image (no Timthumb)
- Dynamic sidebars inside tile system
- Full width slider
- Super easy video integration, just copy paste links from Youtube, Vimeo, Flickr, Hulu…
- Fully responsive
- SEO friendly
- Sample data included
- Translation ready
- Custom language switcher for WPML
- Tested and verified by the WPML team
Originally posted 2013-09-13 08:15:48.